Olmsted - Huntersville
Comfortably north of Uptown, discover one of Charlotte’s most unique new neighborhoods at Olmsted. Homeowners in the Olmsted neighborhood can relax, rejuvenate and play every day inspired not only by the neighborhoods sweeping greens, rolling wooded views and picturesque 11-acre lake, but also by its private club amenities that offer the perfect place to connect with neighbors or friends.
· Dynamic Club Living in a Picturesque Setting of Rolling Green Spaces and Wooded Views, All in Convenient Huntersville
· Neighborhood Club Amenities including Resident's Club, Pool with Waterslide, Children's Playground and Lighted Tennis Courts
· Easy Access to I-77 and I-485 and Just 15 Minutes to Uptown or Lake Norman
· Gracious Resident's Club with Gathering and Activities Areas, Caterer's Kitchen and Fitness Center
· Sparkling Swimming Pool with Lap Lanes and Looping Waterslide
· Nearly 80 Acres of Preserved Green Space including Pocket Parks and 11-Acre Lake
Homes in Olmsted are on the market for an average of 98 days and are typically purchased at close to asking price. Property taxes hover around $3,568 per year, and homeowners' association fees are approximately $152. On average, homes here are $138 per square foot and typically list for around $515,000.
- I HAVE NEVER HAD A SUCH A FANTASTIC REALTOR!